Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BBQ Green Beans

I created this one on my own when we had a whole bunch of fresh green beans (from our garden) lying around that were about to go to waste. It seems to be a sensitive recipe though as the first time I made it it was delicious and the second time I burnt them up! lol! But they are definitely worth the try!

Ingredients:
2-3 cups fresh green beans (snap them of course-one of my favorite vegetable chores lol)
1 c chicken broth
1/4 c bbq sauce (home-made or your favorite store brand)
1 tsp worcesterchire sauce

Directions:
Cover and simmer all of the ingredients together on low for appx 1-1 1/2 hours or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remember! Watch them so they don't burn! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me about this recipe or even one of your own!