Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Creamy Dill Dip

This is apparently a hit wherever it's taken and I needed a dip to make for a church wide birthday party we're having next week. So I'm giving it a shot! From the reviews that I read I'm so confident in it that I'm posting this before I make it! :-O Will let you all know how it turns out! :-)


Ingredients:


1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp dried dill weed
1 Tbsp dried minced onion, re hydrated (I'm just going to mince fresh onion)
1 tsp Beau Monde seasoning *


Directions:
In small bowl combine all ingredients and blend well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with veggies, chips, bread cubes, or crackers.


I'm making this for a chip dip. Also, I will be looking for the Beau Monde seasoning at Wal-Mart but if I can't find it I am going to substitute * 1/4 tsp each - celery seed, salt, sugar, and onion powder.  

2 comments:

  1. sounds great. think i'll forgo the mayo and just do sour cream... or use olive oil mayo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive oil mayo is all that we use in our house anymore so that's what I'll be using. :) Guess I should have said that. lol

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me about this recipe or even one of your own!