Friday, November 5, 2010

Ranch Pork Roast

Made this for the first time a year or so ago and it was wonderful! Because of the meat and cream cheese it's not the kind of recipe I can do all of the time but Mama bought some meat and I told her about this recipe so it's in the crock pot right now. :-) Someone one FB requested the recipe so I thought I'd just post it on here. Simple and way yummy. :-)




Ingredients: 
2 1/2 lbs pork roast/steak whatever :-)
1 lb potatoes
1 small can of cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz cream cheese
.4 oz of ranch dressing powder 


Directions:
Dice potatoes, brown meat, and mix up the soup, cheese, and dressing. Put all into the crock pot and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours or on high for 4 1/2 to 5 hours. 


FYI, I doubled the recipe and added a couple of lbs of potatoes to make it stretch...and put a blob of plain yogurt in for the second 8 oz of cream cheese. It's a very forgiving recipe. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you have a great site! Keep up the good work.



    Recipe Cards

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me about this recipe or even one of your own!