Monday, July 11, 2011

Pazookie!!!

After you ask what it is you have to try it. One of my favoritest desserts ever and it's so easy! This one isn't technically a recipe post but it's something so delicious that I had to share it with you all. :-) Bake a personal size amount of your favorite cookie dough in a small serving bowl that is oven proof (my friend has small metal bowls that we use). When you take it out of the oven, instantly place a few scoops of vanilla ice cream on top and voila! You have one of the yummiest desserts you've ever had. :-) Try it sometime and see if I'm right.  (You could use another flavor of ice cream but the cookie is enough flavor that vanilla compliments it perfectly. )


This recipe is courtesy of my friend, Julie. It is a family favorite they have been doing since they were children and Pazookie is what they always called it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me about this recipe or even one of your own!