Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Insanely Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Just recently re-discovering an old recipe (another from the Beany Malone Cookbook) and in remembering (and tasting) how much I love it I thought I'd post the recipe card. :-)


Sorry it's a little blurry. It's a phone pic. :-P




Ingredients:
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla


Directions:
Slightly beat egg then add to other ingredients and mix well. Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet and cook for 12-15 minutes at 325*. Makes appx 40.


I love this recipe because it whips up so fast and makes a decent amount of cookies, a good thing in a family of 8. :-) I also love this recipe because the are still chewy the next day instead of getting hard like so many home-made cookies do (which if any one has any tips for me on this subject, please, feel free!).
That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me about this recipe or even one of your own!