Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cinnamon Apples

Shared my attempts (one bad one good) at this on my other blog. Sharing the actual recipe here. :-)
I only had 4 apples so I didn't make much but you can adjust it to any amount of apples. It's very easy. 


Ingredients:
4 apples 
1 tsp cinnamon 
2 Tbsp white sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
Sprinkle of salt
4 cups water
(cinnamon and sugar are approximate as I just sprinkled all :-) )


Directions:
Slice, peel, and dice the apples into small pieces. Place in the pot with about 1/2 cup of the water. Bring to a "boiling simmer" and continue to let simmer until the water boils down, adding a little more each time it boils down. After about 20 minutes of this I went ahead and added the spices, covered it, and then continued the process of boiling down and adding water until the water was gone at which time I decided it was done. :-) They tasted amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me about this recipe or even one of your own!